Representatives of the partner organisations of the project will meet from the 08/04/2015 to the 11/04/2015 in Logroño (La Rioja, Spain), in order to open the project and start with its implementation. The activities of this first meeting will be developed on the facilities of the Centro Ibercaja de La Rioja (Portales 48, 26001, Logroño, La Rioja (Spain)).
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commision, the meeting will join together representatives of all the partner organisations involved on the project in order to work together and exchange good practices related to social inclusion of adults and the acquisition of new cultural and/or language skills through formal and non formal education methodologies. During the meeting, participants will work on the general programme of the project and agree the implementation of all its activities that will include different events such as:
- Coordination meetings on the project partner countries in order to get to know the best practices and local projects related with adults intercultural and/or social education;
- Design, creation, test and publication of different manuals for organisations managing local projects for adults and toolkits for sending and hosting adults from other countries through cooperation or volunteering projects;
- International learning activities such as trainings for adult educators;
- Transnational activities for adult learners to promote their mobility as a learning tool;
- Local activities for learners and trainers working on the adult field focused on testing new learning materials and developing innovative ones;
- Visibility events on each partner country to disseminate the project results.